Plastic Coin Purses
PLASTIC COIN PURSES – BILLFOLD WITH 9 CREDIT CARD – BLACK ZIPPER WALLET.
Plastic Coin Purses
- (Coin purse) A coin purse is a small money bag or pouch, similar to a wallet, but typically used by women and include a compartment for coins. In some countries, it is known simply as a purse. In other countries, such as the United States, the term purse refers to a handbag.
- capable of being influenced or formed; “the plastic minds of children”; “a pliant nature”
- A synthetic material made from a wide range of organic polymers such as polyethylene, PVC, nylon, etc., that can be molded into shape while soft and then set into a rigid or slightly elastic form
- Credit cards or other types of plastic card that can be used as money
- fictile: capable of being molded or modeled (especially of earth or clay or other soft material); “plastic substances such as wax or clay”
- generic name for certain synthetic or semisynthetic materials that can be molded or extruded into objects or films or filaments or used for making e.g. coatings and adhesives
plastic coin purses – MMF Industries
MMF Industries Compact Coin Organizer, 5 Compartments, Sand (221477703)
The MMF Industries Compact Coin Organizer has five sorting sections are designed to hold pennies, nickels, dimes, quarters, halves and silver dollars. Within each section, markings provide at-a-glance coin totals for easy, error-proof counting at-a-glance. A cover on each MMF Industries Compact Coin Organizer secures coins but can be detached and used as an easel for easy coin dispensing. Built with solid precision-molded plastic in a sand color, this compact organizer fits easily in purses, pockets, glove compartments, or drawers so it can be easily transported wherever you need to dispense or organize loose change. MMF Industries offers customers a full array of reliable office and banking products that keep customers coming back.
Pink Cupcakes Accessories
I really love this pattern, but I didn’t mean to get to get two coin purses. Although the one with the i.d. window is perfect for air travel. And I’ve been using the small cosmetic bag (bottom right) to store my memory sticks/cards, headphones, and ipod connectors. But it’s plastic lined so I wouldn’t ba afraid to pack lotions and such inside it.
fused plastic bag – coin purse
my first attempt at fusing plastic bags I used the crinkly kind that curled up, but I salvage a section to make a little purse. Plenty big for $$, cards, keys, phone, chapstick and more!
My zipper sewing skills need work, but it is there and working!